This page lists all the NovaPorts developers, and the projects and activities for which each is responsible. Names are listed in chronological order of officially joining the NovaPorts team.
- Name: Tom King
- Responsibility: Founder and Project Lead for WebOS Ports
- About Me: FT:High Power RF, VHDL/Verilog Design, Play Time: Dabble with Kernel development.
- Name: Eric Duprey
- Responsibility: That would be telling
- About Me: Hacker, security geek, one of the original devs behind the WebOS Internals "Terminal" application
- Name: Dwayne Fontenot
- Responsibility: No.
- About Me: Something about Linux
- Name: Rod Whitby
- Twitter: @webosinternals
- Responsibility: Consultant
- About Me: WebOS Internals Founder and Project Lead
- Name: Chris Jowett
- Twitter: @cryptkcoding
- Responsibility: Server administration and management
- About Me: I work as a full time linux systems administratior as my day job and lend that knowledge to keep the WebOS Internals servers running as well as they possibly can.
- Name: Matthew Van Gent
- Twitter: @scoutcamper_1
- Responsibility: SysAdmin and developer and Developer
- About Me: College Student and Webos Developer and Linux sysadmin.
- Name: Jason Green
- Twitter: @LarrySteeze
- Responsibility: I'll never be old enough for that.
- About Me: I'm cheesy in Wisconsin, corny when in Iowa, and dry when in Arizona...but I don't live in any of those three states.
- Name: Patrick Roberts
- Responsibility: WebDev Guy and Node Person
- About Me: PHP/Node/Rails WebDev, with a dash of that special WebOS sauce.
- Responsibility: Developer and Packager
- About Me: .