Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists all the WebOS Ports developers, and the projects and activities for which each is responsible. Names are listed in chronological order of officially joining the WebOS Ports team.
- Name: Tom King
- Responsibility: Founder and Project Lead for WebOS Ports
- About Me: FT:High Power RF, VHDL/Verilog Design, Play Time: Dabble with Kernel development.
- Name: Eric Duprey
- Responsibility: That would be telling
- About Me: Hacker, security geek, one of the original devs behind the WebOS Internals "Terminal" application
- Name: Dwayne Fontenot
- Responsibility: No.
- About Me: Something about Linux
- Name: Rod Whitby
- Twitter: @webosinternals
- Responsibility: Consultant
- About Me: WebOS Internals Founder and Project Lead
- Name: Chris Jowett
- Twitter: @cryptkcoding
- Responsibility: Server administration and management
- About Me: I work as a full time linux systems administratior as my day job and lend that knowledge to keep the webOS Ports servers running as well as they possibly can.
- Name: Matthew Van Gent
- Twitter: @scoutcamper_1
- Responsibility: SysAdmin and developer and Developer
- About Me: College Student and Webos Developer and Linux sysadmin.
- Name: Patrick Roberts
- Responsibility: HP webOS Employee
- About Me: HP webOS Employee here to help.
- Name: Will Deitz
- Twitter: @wdtz
- Responsibility: Developer and Packager
- About Me: .
- Name: Jason Green
- Twitter: @LarrySteeze
- Responsibility: I'll never be old enough for that.
- About Me: I'm cheesy in Wisconsin, corny when in Iowa, and dry when in Arizona...but I don't live in any of those three states.
- Name: Josh Palmer
- Twitter: @ShiftyAxel
- Responsibility: UI Architect
- About Me: Games Technology Uni Student & Programmer, has an affinity for User Interface/Experience. Thought he could improve webOS ever since his first Pre-.
- Name: Donald Kirker
- Twitter: @dkirker
- Responsibility: <marquee><blink>WebKit!!</blink></marquee>
- About Me: PalmOS junkie since 2002, webOS junkie since 2008, nerd, geek, and some other stuff. :P
- Name: Simon Busch
- Twitter: @morphis
- Responsibility: Lead of the port to the Galaxy Nexus / Nexus7;General platform work
- About Me: webOS since 2008
- Name: Martin Jansa
- Twitter: @jamicka
- Responsibility: OpenEmbedded
- About Me: .
- Name: Seth Goodell
- Twitter: @Appstache
- Responsibility: Graphics/UI
- About Me: Suspiciously tall, conveniently large hands, surprisingly thin, outrageously nonchalant, connoisseur of graphic design.