WOCE Build Environment
This is a Work in Progress
WOCE Self-Contained Development Environment
The WOCE SDE uses Vagrant and Virtualbox to create a self-contained development and build environment for use on Windows, OSX and Linux Hosts.
Our goal is to create a consistent setup for developers so that if there are issues with development we can know that we all are singing off the same sheet of music.
x86 based computer running Windows(XP minimum), OSX(10.5 minimum) or Linux(32bit or 64bit).
Enough resources to allot:
- 1 "Virtual CPU"
- 1GB "Virtual RAM"
- 20GB "Virtual HD"
1. From your development host go to Vagrant Downloads and download the latest version for your host.
2. From your development host go to Virtualbox Downloads and download the latest version for your host.
3. Install Virtualbox
4. Install Vagrant
2. Scroll down to the line that reads:
3. Add a new line below it that reads:
4. Save the file, close it
6. Add the following:
7. Save and close it
8. Open Terminal.app and run the following:
sudo nfsd enable
sudo nfsd checkexports
If successful, your share's path should be printed to stdout.
2. Modify the bottom line, replacing:
with the location of woce-build clone on your host machine
3. Save and close the fstab
4. run the following command:
sudo mount /srv/share
(Subject to change if using the host's WOCE folder)